Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Motherhood and Loving it

It has been ages. Hello blogging world!

My little Karl is finally here and being his mom has turned my world upside and I'm loving every second of it. Granted it is hard but having my little man look and smile at me is all worth it.





My pre-pregnancy weight was 170. I had the worst nausea and vomiting that I went down to 162 lbs then at 39 weeks I was 185 lbs. I breastfed for a little bit but I couldn't make enough milk and it just all dried up eventually.

I am now 166 lbs. and looking forward to getting healthier for my little one. I had C-section so no workout just yet but I'm eating fairly well.

I'm still on leave. But looking into some changes in my nursing career, but that is a totally different story.

Anyway more updates to come. I miss blogging and hopefully with fingers crossed I'll get the chance to update

3 comments:

  1. YAY!! :D I'm so happy your back! and congratulation! :) Your baby is adorable! :DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Gertie! He is just BEAUTIFUL! I wish I could just kiss those little cheeks! You're lookin' good and sounding good! Glad that things are going so well -- we've missed you around these parts. Looking forward to reading some updates. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies! It's good to be back <3 I've missed you!

    ReplyDelete