Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Day Off

Today was kind of a day off.. went to lab and brushed up some clinic skills that we're going to be "tested" when school starts. I like being prepared so I came in to play with IV pumps and G-tubes.

I didn't work out today since I'm still sore from the last kickboxing and zumba class. I can barely walk up and down the stairs... but it's a good indication that my muscles are waking up and getting worked up. I just need to give them time to recover.

Here's the today breakdown of Intake for today:

1 banana
2 hard boiled eggs
1/2 cup of HM chicken salad
6 inch Togo's turkey and cranberry sandwich on honey wheat bread
1 Trader Joe's vanilla meringue cookies

Spark total it up to 1175 calories (under 1200 so totally fine with me)

No comments:

Post a Comment