Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

Boo-yah.. there goes 2 lbs

Lost 2 lbs (which most likely water weight) from the 7 lbs weight gain since school started. I worked out this morning and I'm feeling really good! :)

I finally got the chance to clean up the house and that was a pretty good "workout" as well. I'm slowly getting back on track and I'm really excited in finally have time for myself.

Breakfast:
Head cheese
Baked fish

Lunch
Chicken corn soup

Dinner
Lean shake
dinner salad

Oy..

Workout
60 min spin interval
3 hours working around the house

1 comment:

  1. Hey Gertie!! Its now 2012 and I gained only 13 lbs back over the holidays so I am back on Track. I am tracking my food and calories again and I am feeling better not so sluggish from eating all the goodies. I do have to tell you about these fabolous chocolate cookies my mom made me for Christmas. She put anise in them and it brought out the chocolate flavor immensely. Anyway I am staying away from goodies again and not eating out. Now I just have to get motivated to start moving again. I am looking for a job and thats not very successful but I keep looking. Miss you to dickens. Stay in touch.

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete