Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012


I will fight against the odds.

       I will make sacrifices.

I am not shackled by fear,

      Insecurity or doubt.

I feel those emotions – drink

     Them in and then swallow them away

to the blackness of hell.

I am motivated by accomplishment,

     Not pride.

Pride consumes the weak – kills their

     Hearts from within.



If I fall – I will get up.

If I am beaten – I will return

I will never stop getting better.

I will never give up --- Ever.



That is why I will succeed.



This is from muffintopless. I just tweaked it to apply in my own life.

I heard in the grapevine that many people in my class didn't do so hot in the test -- lots of D's floating around.

I got a passing grade and I'm so relieved considering how fracking difficult it was.

I didn't get the grade that I wanted, but honestly who cares.

The Mr. has been cooking in the last past weeks (I'm so spoiled) and been eating better. I plan to put in some exercise (major exercise) after the semester ends because quite honestly I am slammed to the brim with projects and test.

I have about 2.5 weeks of school left.  I should be good and will have more time and less thoughts of school work in my head by then




6 comments:

  1. Kick butt in the last few weeks and then I hope you get to enjoy summer?!?!

    You are amazing<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gertie
    Good luck with your last weeks. Enjoy the summer and make sure to keep us updated

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hanging out for end of semester too (4 teaching weeks for me until break), with the plan to get some serious exercise in for the break. Its so damn hard with assignments (although for me its marking, and more marking, and oh god another stack of papers that need grading...LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  4. <3 just sending some love! You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, think of this way. That's one more exam behind ya!!! Now, 2.5 more weeks to grind through - we know you can do it! Afterwards, you can make DH his favorite meal or take him out to his fave restaurant for date-night as a thank-you for a job well done. I know that I couldn't have made it through my senior year, not to mention grad school, without my DH cooking and cleaning for me, too. Men can be such sweeties, can't they?

    Good luck. :)

    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  6. You said you were in for the BL challenge?
    http://biggestloserchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/

    I have everyone, weigh in sunday so we all have a starting weight. I decided to host it on a different blog. Check it out :)

    ReplyDelete