Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Wait.... I think I just found my niche.

just finished my last clinic day in tele.. man .. am I tired.

tired physically...
tired mentally...
tired emotionally...
tired emotionally... did I mentioned I'm tired emotionally?

I am just ready to be done and move on!

My group rotated today in the ER.  and honestly I have a good feeling that this is a place I'd like to be when I grow up haha.

But I'd like to start off and gain a few more experience at the med-surg floor before I dive into ER.. maybe even ICU.. but I think I'd pee my pants if I land a job in the ER.

Anyway, I have one more exam to go before the final praying and making plans to do well so I can somehow enjoy the fact that I'm graduating.

 It's hard to get fully excited and happy when you think about grades. I'm passing, but I'd like a little wiggle room for the final.

Now a little nursing school humor for your enjoyment haha :)





4 comments:

  1. Good luck with everything! So exciting that you are almost finished. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Grace! I hope all is well with you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I wish I had seen that before to post for my friend who finally made it through. She also had a baby right after graduation -- I have NO clue how she did it! I couldn't imagine doing what you're doing... but you're doing it! And you're almost D-O-N-E DONE! WOOT! Just keep pushing through and you'll be there before you know it!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank thank you Ms. Jewelz! :) <3

    ReplyDelete