Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Start-overs.. how many has it been since?

Quiet frankly I've had so many start overs I've lost count. I'm been feeling a bit down lately only because I can't get my act together!!! Aggh!

I've been trying so many times to get my shiz in order but I give up on myself and find myself in this viscious cycle of starting over and failing -- every freaking week

I'm doing pretty well in school though. Been getting good grades on the last two major tests (I got another one coming up)

Still losing my hair (not sure if the prenatals are working-- lol)

I was a no show in my doctor appointment. I didn't feel like staying in town today so I drove straight home.

I have 2 weeks left in the 1st half of 3rd semester and I'm soooooooooooo over Peds.  I love kids but I can totally say that it is definately NOT my calling.

So onto Psych!

Last time I weighed in I was 1-freaking 72.  Ha! should I be suprised. Of course not, I knew it every single time I stop for fast food because I was too lazy to cook anything when I get home

I know I'm full of excuses and if I have the energy to whine about it all, why can't I put that to use in a positive way.

Blah. blah blah..

I'm done being positive.  I just wanted to wallow in my pity-party "woe is my why am I fat" monologue.

I promise I'll change the attitude tomorrow

I hope all of you are having a much better days than yours truly.

Back to studying.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Gerts, I feel your pain, my girl. :)

    I got my first "B" on a short paper the other week and I thought I was gonna faint! Anything below a 93 I consider failing. Now, please note I'm not in a pressure-filled program such as nursing school, where an 86 is a great grade. I'm really, really hard on my grades b/c I consider grad school my full time job (I don't work) and so there's no excuse for me NOT to do well.

    I wish I could get down to 200, but it's partially my fault that it's not going faster than it is. I get depressed about my weight at times, but then I remember that I have someone who loves me and that makes me feel better! I also have friends who wish me well, and that helps, too! Just keep pluggin on, Gertie. You know you have our support, hun!

    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! :)
    It's okay. I think we all kinda be there.. the whole.. starting over kinda thing! But no worries, as long as you don't give up, your still making progress!

    And, I think every "start-over" isn't the same. Because each one taught us something different, like what we did wrong last time. So, don't sweat! I really admire your motivation to keep trying!

    I know it's EXTREMLY difficult to balance school with living healthy. But, your still in the fight, so keep fighting! :) And, don't worry too much. It will come out in your favor at the end!

    BTW.. I laugh when you were talking about how pediatrics wasn't ur calling! xD I think i'm in the same boat too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the well wishes ladies :)

    Lucky - OMG you have no idea... peds is definately not for me. I love kids and I enjoy playing with them, but I can't be their friend and be their nurse at the same time. I just can't handle sick, crying, in pain little ones. It's heart breaking seeing them that way. I'd rather deliver babies and deal with crazy pregnant women than toddlers (they're the worse lol! jk)

    ReplyDelete