Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

A Whole lot better!

Today was definately a whole lot better.

Breakfast was multi-grain PEANUT BUTTER Cheerios!!!!! it was freaking amazing :)
Lunch was Lean Shake, carrot sticks, handful of raw cashews, and 1 clementines
Dinner was whole wheat naan bread with tomatoes and monterey cheese

Golly. I've got to admit today's meals were stellar!

School is yet to be stressful... I got 3 major test coming up Wednesday.... lame-oh
It's first week and I probably saw enough vaginas to last me a life time ...  that's OB to you  Well you can't be a nurse without getting up close and REALLY up close and personal.

Can't wait to play with babies.. I heard it's the best.. eh... we'll see about that.

Much love ladies! Stay gorgeous! :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're still enjoying nursing school and glad to see you again! I know how hard it is to juggle everything and blogging gets dropped to the bottom, but so happy to know things are going good for you.

    ReplyDelete