Right now I'm just revamping my resumes and scoping the job terrain that looks pretty fierce. The downside of it all is having very little experience and most hospitals are all over one year clinical experience minimum.
- consistent exercise
- cut down the carbs and processed food to 2 days a week
- drink more water
I know it sounds pretty familiar because I've said that before. This time there's no more excuse or crutch to lean on.
My ultimate goal is by November-December to lose about 30 lbs.
SW: 170 lbs
GW: 140 lbs
Time Frame: 16 weeks
Weekly Goal: 1-2 lbs loss
- 1-2 hours cardio session (Zumba/Kickboxing/Run) - 5 days/week
- 30-45 minutues strength training/circuit - 3 days/week
- Carbohydrate/Processed Food Reduction (limit to 2-3 days a week)
- Hydration 2-3 L/day of water
- green tea/black tea for appetite control
- Sweet/dessert reduction limit to 2-3 days a week