Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

6 week Countdown

August 22 is the day my life (as I know) it will change.  No more slacking and no more of anything but studying.

I'm perfectly fine with that. I've been waiting for this for a long, LONG time.

I've been trying to shed some poundage before school starts, but so far I've been tethering around 158-157 lbs.

My goal is to maintain my weightloss program through my RN program.. hehe I'm laughing because it's gonna be one hell of a two-years and I hope I can maintain a good balance between school work and weightloss.

Heck, with stress and all, I know it's going to be difficult. But I'm sure as hell going to try.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. I see that my first comment didn't show up here... *evil eye* Great blog, Gertie! I'm glad that I was able to inspire someone! I wish you lots of luck! We don't have much freedom left! Enjoy the rest of your summer! Don't work on the homework you already have too hard! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good looking blog you've got here! I look forward to reading about your journey! :) (I'm also starting nursing school this fall! yay!!)

    ReplyDelete