Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Swimming Up From the Bottom

Wednesday is the mandatory orientation for my nursing program. Exciting!! 

The days are flying by and before I know it Fall Semester is here. My uniform finally shipped yesterday, so it'll probably arrive Friday.

I feel a lot better this week and my energy level is improving everyday. I did the Ripped in 30 DVD yesterday and it totally kicked my butt. It's been a while since I've done circuit training with Jillian Michaels -- I feel fantastic.

I started this morning with a cold 16 oz of iced water with a dash of lemon. The motivational fish finally took the bite and I'm slowing getting my groove back as far as weightloss

The great thing about the human psyche is that when we're down, we never stay down --- we eventually pick ourselves up. And that is something to look forward to when I find myself on the bottom of the proverbial barrel

I just needed to be consistent and push myself to the right direction. It usually resolve itself in time.

My weekly goal this week consists of :
- Fruit instead of  Processed Sugar
- 1 Fitness DVD instead of computer chair warming
- Home made smoothie instead of ice cream









4 comments:

  1. Hey Gertie!

    So glad to hear that you've picked yourself up, dusted yourself off, and are back on track!! It's amazing how much better we feel when we know we're making the right choices. I hope to see more of your progress soon! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Amber! :) I hope all is well with you and you're having a fabulous week so far

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go, girl! I have a Jillian Michaels DVD too...wow. She's one tough cookie. That thing kills me every time! I really want to know how your orientation went! What did you guys do?! I can't believe it's finally here! I hope you're having a great week!

    -Rach

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Jillian Michael dvds too.. she's awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete