Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Daily Nom-nom

The list of stuff I ate so far today:

2 baked chicken drumsticks
1 cup of egg whites and cherry tomato
8 oz of 2% chocolate milk
1 banana
1 cup of seedless grapes
2 slices of pepper jack cheese
side salad with avocado

Going cold turkey over dairy is harder than it looks. But I did pretty good for the first day of making some major changes in the diet.

Energy wise - I have adequate amounts. I've been cleaning the house throughout the day. It's an effort though to get my brain into the gym. I have a feeling I'll skip today.

Big day tomorrow (new hospital orientation) and I should get a good idea what my schedule will be. My hope is to tackle all 60 hours in a week or two.

My 6 year old olympus camera finally croaked today :(  I'm shopping around to see what I can afford. Any recommendations?

Happy Tuesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment