Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Who sucks -- me!

Not the type of week I was planning. I managed to gain 3.5 lbs of water since auntie M came to town. Quite frankly I am pissed only because I was hoping to do well for this week's weight in


I'm pulling the guns for next week and hoping for a good loss for my red team. That is if I don't get eliminated lol
I've been consistent with the 2x gym so I'm so happy with that and the diet is about B+

The goal is to improve the diet and maintain gym activity! I'm thinking even pulling in the hours after my 12 hour shift at the hospital -- is it doable? we'll see

I will probably do strength training on those 3 days I'm working and do 2x gym on my off days.

I got this great fitness plan from my favorite tumbler Muffintopless her link is in the sides bar. She's awesome

1 comment:

  1. wow.. I visited Muffintopless website and she is amazing! Thank you for the recommendation! :)
    And good luck with week with your plans for workout. Don't beat yourself up too much bc you still need yourself to lose the weight! ^_^

    ReplyDelete