Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Ah the long needed break!

Phase 2 - Day 4
AM Wt - 170.0 (-0.8 since Preload)

Pretty suprised this morning. I didn't expect the weight to stabilize at 170 especially having going off the plan for a day because there's no way I would be able to survive finals week and starting the program concurrently.

Today is the first day of a much needed respite. I'm off the visit the family I haven't seen them since June so I'm looking forward to it. This is somewhat of a belated birthday party I didn't get to do since I had finals week.

Anyay, I'm in a good mood and I'm planning on staying that way

First day of Psych clinical is Monday -- uhg. I haven't read the syllabus yet. But! I'm not going to worry about it today.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have fun visiting your family. Good luck with Psych clinical

    ReplyDelete