Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

French Toast

Phase 2 Day 5
AM Wt - 169.4 (no change, but lost 1/2" in arms and waist)

The exercise definately makes me hungrier as expected. I made some homemade chicken enchiladas last night and had 1 enchilada. I deviated from the plan therefore I reap what I sow.

I will be more precise today.

Lots of reading to do (not looking forward to it) and I've got endless papers to write. This course has 7 more weeks to go and I know it's going to be the longest 7 weeks of my life

I can't believe I'm almost there. After this, I'll be in 4th semester and graduating June. I can't wait. Then it's just the NCLEX to worry about.

I hope eveything is having a fantastic week!

Stay strong and focused!

3 comments:

  1. You are amazing! Good luck with everything and so exciting that your graduating soon!

    I LOVE LOVE LOVE French Toast :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best thing about graduating in June is that is June.. summer.. you will be able to have a fun and very well deserved summer...

    Good luck and don't ever give up...

    Meeks

    ReplyDelete