Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Rough Night

Phase 2 - Day 2

Am Weight - 170.4 lbs (-0.4 lbs since Preload)

Thoughts

The series of events yesterday probably was a huge factor that contribute to the headaches and mild anxiety at 2am. I had 2 major test yesterday (another tomorrow -- last one! woo-hoo!) so I was mentally drained and coupled with not being able to eat due to crazy schedule = headache.

I was clearly exhibiting signs some sort of hypoglycemia because I was cold but the headache was a bitch. A measly apple and some raw nuts was not enough to see me through yesterday. Even with the 6 oz baked chicken and asparagus for dinner. It's definately a side effect. Add the increase of heart rate and mild anxiety to that list

Is -0.4 really worth it? Perhaps.

I woke up this morning with a miniscle "hangover" I'm looking forward for breakfast to clear my foggy head and start my day -- Studying.

PS. The weight fluctuates from 170 to 173. That sounds about how my body "rolls".. lol  No cigar till I passed 169


Jewelz! my friend -- Vietnamese food is awesome! I like their soup noodle concoction called "Pho" and it's basically vermicelli noodles with some yummy broth and you can choose from beef, chicken, seafood. I usually order the bun noodle salad -- sooo yummy!

It's my all-time favorite sometimes they put an egg roll on the top with that spicy-sweet chilli sauce. Agh! You're making me hungry! hehe


3 comments:

  1. I love PHO! I had a bowl the first meal with the family when I came back from my mini-getaway a few weeks ago.

    I hope you feel better! Eating well and being in school is tough! I remember being in college and it was definitely challenging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea it is really difficult. It's either you starve and get hypoglycemic or you overeat because you're stressed!

    I need some happy medium in my life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Droolz... I really gotta try that new place that opened then... I hope they have Pho... I've ALWAYS wanted to try that since I saw it in a movie a long time ago. I really like soups and broths and thought it looked so warm, yummy, and.... I won't lie, comforting!!!

    ReplyDelete