Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Preload Day 2

Measurements :

AM Weight - 170.8

Thoughts:

The weight fluctuated between 172.4 to 170.8 this morning. After stuffing oneself with food, I'd say that was to be expected.

Finished 1st loading phase yesterday. I have to say, it was a lot harder than I initially thought it would be --- eating stuff that I'm not supposed to eat.

 I felt icky after the McDonald's breakfast, so I was full through out the day. I didn't feel the need to snack till around 230ish in the afternoon, where I decided to eat about an four-2 inch pieces of left over porterhouse steak. I was drinking fluids and in addition to the coffee drink it filled me up.

I felt some energy to do stuff but I didn't workout because I am grounded to my desk cramming for the finals. I don't know if it's the drops or my contacts, but it's hard to concentrate all morning because honestly I'd rather do something else.

Heartrate felt fast. But it could be the coffee. I just have this weird I need to run and do something. I'm excited kind of feeling?!  lol

Today is my birthday -- turning the big 32. I'm sad. only because I'm here studying instead of doing something fun.

I'll get over it :)

Goals for today

Plan ahead with what time I'd take it and eat.. there's suppose to be a 30 minute before and after interval.

Drink water -- 3 liters. That sounds sooo much! hopefully I'll manage it today.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! I hope you get some time this weekend to celebrate and unwind. Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete