Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Dang! Another one?!


Today's Food Option
  • Banana
  • 2 cups of Rainier cherries
  • 1 serving of TJ's gorgonzola crackers
  • 1/2 serving Trader Joes Bacon Spinach Salad  - this time I'm sticking with it and eat it damnit!
  • 1cup of Spring Mix
  • 3 oz Tilapia fillet
Progress Review - Yesterday was a B- in nutrition. I drank some frappe and those are just loaded with empty calories, which I had to balance out with exercise for the day. I almost.. almost ate a piece of red velvet cake, but as soon as I cut the slice, I grew some cajones and gave the slice to my hubby instead. He ate the whole thing and didn't offer a bite to me. Which is a blessing!

Today's Exercise
  • 1 hour Zumba or stepper machine (30 min) and elliptical (30 min)
Progress Review - Changing it up a bit. I'm heading to the gym today



Daily Musings

Weighed in this AM and lost another lbs.. holy kaboodles! that's 2 lbs loss this week!!!!! I'm not going to get all crazy with it because its probably just water-weight. I will celebrate once I am out of the woods, so to speak. I'm still within the weight range of doom (plateau) but once I surpassed that, the party WILL start and I can truly accept that scale victory.

Till then lovelies! I hope y'all having a fantastic day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment