Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

Discipline is hard to come by

Viscious cycle.

Why is it everytime I dropped some poundage I become complacent and end up where I began?
I've managed to lose a good amount, then I celebrate -- then here I am again.

Maybe I should stop using food as a reward

I really do hate it and quite honestly I hate myself for it

I can't seem to bring myself to stick with whatever I set out to do. 

Maybe I'm not just into it... Maybe I'm just not into me.

I make plans, I write stuff, I buy the right foods.

I don't follow plans, I don't reflect much on what I write about, I don't eat the right foods.

Maybe I make too many plans that is too overwhelming that its set up for failure. Bah. This sucks.



1 comment:

  1. I do the same thing! I'll lose 3 or 4 lbs and voila, I will see it as a sign to have fried chicken! Ugh! Trying to break that habit this summer and it's hard!

    Ellie

    ReplyDelete