Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

Monday-monday..

Today's Goals

Breakfast - none (I had a early start in the am and did not have time to grab anything)

First meal - chicken bowl and egg roll (839 calories)

Snack - 1 cup of grapes

Dinner - side salad and toast

Exercise -  1 hour in the machine and 1 hour zumba


Progress Notes
  I went on an all-day hiking trip yesterday at the Kern River. I had a great workout and good time hanging out with my baby. Stopped by the brewery and had chicken ciabatta sandwhich and a side of waffle fries. Yikes. So I'm sure that meal pretty much cancelled out any workout done on that day.

I finally have free time and I'm soooo stoked about it all. I can finally give myself some me-moments and concentrate more in losing weight.

Scale says 169.8 this morning and I would say probably because of the sodium and alcohol consumed yesterday. I hope I can rebound from this and jumpstart my week



5 comments:

  1. Good luck with the rest of the week. I realized really LOVE hiking minus the mosquitoes and it really is a great way to get in exercise.

    Great job tracking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only that, but I bet your muscles are retaining water from so much activity. Give yourself a day or two and lots of water, and I bet you'll be down! :D Can't wait to get to where you are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Waffles fries are also called crisscut fries... lol I'd say they call it that because it shaped like a waffle.

      They are sooo bad.. but soo good!

      Delete
  4. You ladies are all awesome! Thank you for the support!

    ReplyDelete