Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

End of the Week Recap

Today's Food Options

1/2 Spicy Italian sandwich from Subway
4 oz of home-made Raspberry iced tea

nuts and grapes for snack

Slimfast for snack

Protein and greens for dinner



Progress Notes

Finished precepting and been loving taking the time to work out! I haven't weighed in and not planning to only because I want to focus on establishing my positive habits . Besides, a week of good habits doesn't necessarily mean instant results.

I get that :)

So I'm just going to continue what I'm doing. I'm feeling good and it definately affects my overall mood about myself, my body and my outlook

One thing I need to work on is drinking more water and totally eliminated process stuff

I'm going to start with just drinking more water consistently





4 comments:

  1. You know, I don't think I can give up processed stuff. I totally love fresh fruit and veg and great meat, but I love the processed stuff. And right now for me, it's all about cals in and cals out and it's just easier sometimes to grab a 'processed' meal and go than to take the time to prepare something else. It's not the bulk part of my diet, but sometimes it's just what sounds good, is easy, and fills my calorie needs. And honestly, I'm not sure how good or bad it is... I just don't know anymore. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh believe me it's like pulling teeth! lol I'm also doing cal in and cal out, but I'm trying to be extra mindful of whether I can hunt and gather what I'm gonna chow on lol

      Jewel I totally agree. I'm just as confused as you lol

      Delete
  2. I'm with you on drinking more water. Its my goal, because many days I get home from work and realise I've had one glass of water all day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea drinking water is harder than it looks because honestly I don't get thirsty!

    ReplyDelete