Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Noodle-Carb Dreams

It has been 3 days I went low to no carb regimen... meat and plants.. meat and plants.. *gulp*

I want noodles!!! >.<

There I said it. As we speak the asian in me is winning the epic battle of carbs vs. no carb war.

I stepped away from the hotpot to clear my head and really think about all of this.

 Haven't been in the gym all day either and it's probably too late to go since they close in a hour.

Damn, which means I've got a date with Jillian Michaels later today. ugh.

I woke up this early this morning actually feeling energized than any of the previous mornings in a very long time. It's fracking great!

I've been snacking on dried coconuts and honestly I really should tone it down abit. Here's some more boring daily statistic to take you further off this boring post :)

What I've eaten so far:
  • 2 cups of coffee with sugar free creamer
  • soy sprouts with egg, tomatoes, chopped ham, cilantro
  • dried young coconuts
Did I work out?
Not yet. Will update later

Any random thoughts
.... nope

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your goals! Happy new year!

    When my jeans get tight, that's always in indication for me to buckle down and focus. I think I've been somewhat successful on vacation to maintain but I'm looking forward to getting back to my routine later next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :) Yea I totally need to get my shiz together! haha no more excuses for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though it works great for my body type, I hate low carb! It kills me girl, I'm not a big meat eater and nuts are too tempting to keep around. Keep at it girl, I know you'll get great results!

    ReplyDelete