Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

No More Stretchy Pants

So today, I've made a very difficult decision.. *sigh*

No... more.. Stretchy...Pants ...

Wahh!!!!!!! :(

This will force me to get off my butt and get in gear of weightloss. The size 8 denim is snug as hell.

But I will endure.

I've got a good 30 days to make over my eating and in the process of all that I'm getting back into working out 30-40 minutes at a time.

Here's a recap of what's been done so far :
  • 40 minute run/power walk interval
  • I've eaten 2 poached eggs and 4 oz of steak
  • 2 cups of coffee and cream - 1 splenda
  • veggie medly (carrots, broccoli, avocado, tomatoes) and ground beef for dinner
Also instead of weighing myself with the scale and getting obsessed over the numbers I'm going for how my jeans fit. I will be using different sizes of jeans I've had throughout the years and use them to measure my goals and progress -- check out and see!

Oh I'll still weigh myself but I will concentrate more on how it fits.

Holidays are now distant fond memories and now it's the time to get back on track and with the precious free time I've got right now...

I'm taking advantage of it! :)


Quote of the Day  "Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."

What I'm listening right now - "Hard" by Rhianna

Am I hungry? - No I am not, but I'm feeling the familiar pang that makes me want to look what's inside the fridge only because I'm bored

Will I do it? - No.. writing about it helps.

Intervention - I'm going to play HipHop Dance for WII

1 comment:

  1. That actually sounds like a really good idea Gertie. If I never wore comfy pants at home I think I'd get pissed off at how tight my jeans were and have to take action!

    ReplyDelete